|Date of birth||8 March 1983|
Jessica Collins portrays Maggie Young in Rubicon.
Background and personal lifeEdit
Collins was born in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas and attended Tom C. Clark High School, graduating in 2001. In 2005, she graduated from Juilliard for Theatre. She is one of four sisters, all of whom are extremely talented and involved in the arts. Sister Jennifer is a model, Kellys is a singer in Nashville, and the youngest Sallie acted in theatre during her high school years and is finishing up at Texas Tech University.
She plays Natalie Davis on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and of social worker Lizzie Miller on the ABC's The Nine.
She plays Will's assistant who's single mother to a daughter named Sophie. She appears to be romantically interested in Will, but has been unable to break through his emotional distance and attract his interest. She is trying to help Will, but also works for Kale delivering information about Will and his team. Eventually, Kale recognizes that her feelings for Will could compromise the information she provides, and he tells Will that she has been spying on him. Will, who was on the verge of asking her out, confronts Maggie and refuses to work with her any longer, though Kale assures Maggie she will remain at API.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (1 episode, "Wrongful Life", 2006) as Nikki Newsome (as Jessie Collins)
- The Nine (13 episodes, 2006-2007) .... Lizzie Miller
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (3 episodes, "Living Doll", "Dead Doll" and "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda", 2007-2008) as Natalie Davis
- The Good Wife (1 episode, "You Can't Go Home Again", 2009) as Danielle Raines
- Best know for her role as Natalie Davis on CSI: Crime Scene InVestigation.